Sunday, February 17, 2008

Zero Itching

I can't believe it, I have no itching yet on this cycle. As directed, I took one Femara on CD1, 2 on CD2, 3 on CD3, and 4 on CD4. I'll go in for my first U/S scan this Wednesday (CD12) but I'm hoping this new protocol yields lots of follicles and a quicker ovulation. I ordered my Ovidrel - it's being delivered Tuesday. I'll be on a campus visit Monday through Tuesday (arriving home Wednesday morning), at home Wednesday, and leave Thursday morning for another interview through Friday, so ...

Let's hope we have good follicles. Let's hope the big O decides to wait until Saturday morning, and let's hope all goes well quickly (since I will be leaving Sunday afternoon for another campus visit).

On other news, I LOVED my first campus (as predicted) and am just hoping this decision process is not difficult.

No comments: