Friday, February 8, 2008

Ads

Okay, this tickles me. The google ads that are on my site today are for weight loss diet aids. NO ONE reading this blog would try my diet for losing weight, if they were in their right mind. I went sugar-free and trans- and saturated-fat-free, eating very lean foods for months and exercising three times a week to decrease my cholesterol.

I had to go to a nutritionist to fit back into my clothes again. I wore size 2P pants with a belt cinched around the waist like a paper bag at the worst of the weight loss. My skirts would literally fall off my body since one needs hips, or maybe a butt, on which to hang the waist of the skirt.

I decided that I needed to gain weight again, yes for good BMI as I try to conceive (TTC) but also because I can't afford an entire new wardrobe of suits in the meantime. As if I could find size 0P suits. I've had enough of that hell in my past (ages 14-21) and am not interested in going back. Besides, I want to keep my Cs (you know, the newly diagnosed C cups) for as long as possible. :) Have a happy one!

No comments: