Tuesday, April 1, 2008

YAY!!

Well, I tested early and this morning, with my first urine of the day, I tested barely positive. It's OK, I've done the research online, so I know that the faint line still means I am, it's just an early pregnancy reading. So I called the nurse, and she JUST called back, wanting me to go in this morning for a blood test.

Holy cow! I am SO EXCITED! I am basically jumping out of my skin! WOW!

I called everybody I need to call (sisters-in-law, brothers, mother, father, 3 friends) and now all we do is sit in and wait for the official decree and the determination that it will stick.

I seriously need some heavenward prayers that my immune system behaves itself and does not kill the fetus/embryo/whatever its title may be. I have that natural immune system that kills anything at 10 paces and even attacks me on occasion (thyroid, allergies, hives, skin rashes, you name it, it attacks). Any takers? All it requires is warm fuzzy pleas to God on my behalf. Have a great day -- I know I will!

No comments: