Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Waiting and wondering ...

Well, some very weird body things are going on. I, the one who NEVER complains of heat, have now done so for 4 days. Sunday, it was all I could stand sitting in car on a 60 degree day in the sun with the windows open. Sunday night, I turned down the heat in my house (it was in the 30s outside) just because I was sweltering. I couldn't sleep well that night because I had too many covers on. Then on Monday, same things. Hot, hot, hot. Tuesday, all of the same with a body temperature of 98.0, when I am normally 96.8 (I'm just a low temp woman). This morning (Wednesday) 98.6 upon waking. Where, oh where, did my cold body go to? Where, also, did my catatonic sleep disappear to? I usually lay down and that's it ... gone until the alarm rings. Now I toss and turn all night, sweltering.

I'm also going to bed each night by 8:30, absolutely tired. Of course, I am very busy right now, so that could be normal.

And now let's talk breasts. Nipples erect, entire breasts sore, and sometimes swollen. Yesterday, cute white bumps extremely pronounced around the nipples. And I had some miniature spotting (pink dots, then later some brown in my CM). Strange, huh?

I just want to be able to test soon. If this is not pregnancy, I am coming down with something and it is a doozy of an illness, to be sure. Well, I'm gonna strip and go back to sleep ... maybe with no clothes on, my little heater of a body will let me sleep another hour?

No comments: