Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No go

Well, that IUI was a no go. I am genuinely perplexed as to WHY I am having these weird things happen to me. You see, this time I had multiple symptoms of pregnancy (including the odd Montgomery's tubercles) but was not pregnant. I bled something awful. Sheets of blood, 1"x3" sheets, fell out as clots.

But nary a positive urine test. You see, if there had been any positive test, I could understand that I had been pregnant and experienced an early miscarriage. THAT I would understand. What I don't understand is why, all of a sudden, I am experiencing things I have never experienced before.

For instance, my usually light menstrual cycle of 1 day has now become heavy for 3 days. I have breast issues before my cycle begins (my breasts NEVER had issues before). I get hot -- huh? I'm the one freezing in 80 degrees. Basically it's like the doctor is saying these are PMS symptoms when I have never had symptoms before.

So I sit here, taking Femara, genuinely confused, and I am really going to talk with the RE nurse something fierce when I see her next week ... I need answers. I need to know why this is happening.

No comments: