Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dr. Roisen's show

My goodness! I just finished watching a program with Dr. Roizen (from Oprah and Reader's Digest fame) on how to lose "waist" (aka, weight), which is a lifestyle change diet he is advocating on PBS. Here's why I am amazed -- the very things he advocates are the very things I do already. No wonder I am having trouble gaining weight!

I guess in all fairness I should also explain that I underwent (is that a word?) a lifestyle change with the high cholesterol diagnosis. He is advocating nothing more than what is in the Cholesterol for Dummies book. So the weight loss and the low weight right now both seem to make sense.

I did jump on the scales yesterday morning and found myself at a naked 110 pounds. My goal was 109 so it appears as if having dessert and drinking sweet tea have had their effects. Yay!!

No comments: