Sunday, February 1, 2009

6dp3dt

Auugh, the waiting game. Too soon to test, too much time to wait. I would say it was killing me but I am oh so healthy.

The Prometrium is doing fine. I have cleavage, a nice side effect, and the breasts aren't all that painful. (On a scale of 1 to 10, an 8. I've had worse. Hee hee.) Itsy bitsy twinges down there, nothing nearing a cramp. Darn. And I'm not felling the least bit weird, like urinating frequently or having hot flashes. So ...

Either it's too early or my five little embryos failed to implant.

On the great side, though, I discovered rootbeer. Rootbeer is non-caffeinated. It tastes great (perhaps a bit sweet) but hits the soda spot when it should call.

Well, I'll post with updates. Hopeful but frustrated and wanting a positive or definitive negative NOW. Did I mention I have no patience?

I'll think on that -- to see how that lack will affect my ability to mother. :)

1 comment:

Fat Chick said...

Ahhhh... the lovely 2ww. You know, I think it is so gosh darn unfair that we can't drink serious hootch during the 2ww, you know? I mean, the time would be much better spent in a drunken haze.

Hang in there, and enjoy those root beers!