Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Updates

I have been most remiss. I have not updated until now for 2 reasons. First, I have been incredibly busy with the move. Next, there has really been nothing to update.

Now, though, there is a mite bit of news. I have an appointment at the REs next Friday. That is great news! It is a few days prior to CD 3, which will allow me to have some testing done and .... cross your fingers .... maybe try again this cycle. We'll see. I just have to wait for big expenditures until after October 2nd, which is when my insurance plan takes effect.

I moved from NC to NY this past month and am gripped in all the oddness that renovating brings. Well, maybe I should say, trying to renovate. These tradesmen in NY simply don't seem to want to work! The new job is FANTASTIC. And I am adjusting well.

So, all that said, sorry for the wee post. It's been a slow fertility month!

1 comment:

civitasster said...

heloo from techer in croatia!