Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The latest

I found out last Tuesday that lo and behold, I ovulated 2 days early on my own with all my swimmers at the Atlanta airport, not due to arrive until Wednesday after 5:00. Not cool. However, I rebounded quickly. My folks and I took off for New York to find me a new home.

I'd been having trouble finding a rental situation for myself and four cats. It's not that I was the problem. Folks just have a problem with the number "four." Don't know why. It's not like thy are out of control, they're just my little lovebugs. Anyways, my folks decided to provide me a bridge loan so I could buy and we met with the realtor. The upshot of 4 days was a bid accepted on Sunday. The house is cute, needs some major work in the kitchen, and will be perfect for me and my growing family (maybe). The cats will adore it since there are 3 levels (basement, 1st floor, 2nd floor), a screened in porch (the better to watch the birds) and a fully landscaped yard. I have a water feature which at present is dry; however, give me some thinset mortar patch, blue paint, goldfish, and a pump, and we will have a wonderful fishing perch for my cats. I also plan to set up bird feeders and bird houses, the better to entertain my furry friends.

So, all that said, it looks like I should be moving in a few weeks. Yikes. Much to do and so little time!

So I plan to take Femara again this month and see what happens. Just maybe I can plan my life to be somewhere positive on the day I ovulate. Or not. We'll see. Have a happy one!

No comments: