Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Meds Have Arrived!

It was a happy Thursday last week, when my injectable meds arrived via Federal Express. I was painting my bathroom when the delivery arrived. I unpacked it ... my oh my! How wonderful! I had all sorts of things in there, including EVERYTHING you could possibly need for the injections, like alcohol swabs, extra needles, the Follistim pen, you name it. There was even a prescription antibiotic in there ... not sure quite what that one is for, but hey, I'll take it. And for this grand amount of drugs, I paid $80. Wow. Compare that to the $3000 bill without insurance.

So, here I sit awaiting AF so that I can go to the fertility center and get trained on how/what to do. It's a good thing, you know. I'm feeling positive about this next phase.

No comments: